SmartAP GNSS Round
SmartAP GNSS is a compact GPS/GLONASS module with integrated active antenna, UBlox Neo-M8N chipset and 3-axis magnetometer (compass). Fully compatible with SmartAP Autopilots.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This GPS module was specially developed for SmartAP Autopilot and includes 3-axis magnetometer onboard as well. It's based on the latest and most powerful UBlox Neo M8N chipset which provides outstanding positioning precision.
- UBlox NEO M8N chipset based
- 25mm ceramic patch antenna
- GPS / GLONASS support
- Up to 24 satellites
- 18 / 10 Hz update rate (GPS / GPS + GLONASS)
- Rechargeable 3V lithium backup battery
- Ultra-Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Power and fix indicator LEDs
- Exposed RX, TX, 5V and GND pads
- Integrated magnetometer - HMC5883L
- Footprint for pressure sensor - MS5611-01BA03
- UART port for GPS interface
- Size 49 mm
- Weight 21g
- Cable length 30 cm
- Fully compatible with SmartAP Autopilots
- GPS Module
- Connection cable