Sky-Drones develops flight control systems and autopilots (hardware, algorithms, embedded programming, UI programming) which can be applied to a wide range of Drones (UAVs) applications such as Surveying, Mapping, Inspection, Security, Safety and High-Quality Media production. The company has an outstanding background and experience in Research and Development, Manufacturing and Delivering products and solutions for extremely rapidly growing market in Drones / UAV segment. Visit http://sky-drones.com/ for more info.
Job Description and Your Role
We are looking for computer vision developer to join our growing team. Our mission is to create and deliver computer vision solutions for drones and implement them in real applications. We are looking for C/C++ programmers with a computer vision background and strong video processing skills.
As a member of team, you'll design and develop the software which will enhance the autonomous capabilities of drones by the aids of computer vision system.
- At least three years experience in computer vision applications development
- Design, implement, and deploy full-stack computer vision solutions
- Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image recognition, classification, content analysis, and deep learning
- Advanced computer vision skills in object detection, recognition, 3D computer vision, and/or tracking.
- Research and develop scalable and dynamic computer vision / machine learning solutions to hard problems
- At least BS in Computer Science
- Solid communication skills
- Open CV
- Highly proficient MATLAB
- Strong mathematics, statistics, and data analytics abilities
- Experience with embedded systems a plus
- You'll be immersed in team of skilled engineers and experts
- You'll feel satisfied that you're creating something that people love
- You'll be paid a competitive salary along with all traditional benefits
- You'll be working on something awesome!
Send us your CV including a short description of your background, past projects, links to your GitHub, LinkedIn profiles and tell us why you would like to join Sky-Drones.
Please, submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be ready for a technical talk with our team member over the phone or video call.